The correct maintenance method of Aluminum clad doors and windows
1. When cleaning doors and windows such as glass, frames, fans, etc., you can use a soft cloth dampened with
water or neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and washing powder,
and do not use strong acid and alkali such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent.
Cleaner, this will corrode the surface of the wood, so as to ensure that the glass,
wood frame and other parts are not scratched.
2. The grooves and other parts of the window sash joints should be cleaned every three months to prevent dust,
sand, etc. from adversely affecting the normal use of the hardware,and can be cleaned with soft hair or a vacuum cleaner.
After a rainy day, dry the wet glass and door and window frames in time.
3. When cleaning doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum-clad wooden door and window frame,
and do not pull the frame for support. It is easy to wear aluminum-clad wooden doors and windows or cause accidents.
4. The hardware at the corners of the aluminum-clad wooden door and window frame should be inspected
every three months, the bolts should be tightened in time, and the damaged parts should be replaced.
The vulnerable parts of the positioning shaft pin, wind brace, and hinge aluminum-clad wood doors and windows should
be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
5. Aluminum-clad wooden door and window hardware can use lubricating oil to lubricate the hardware transmission,
sliding and locking points every six months. After dripping the lubricating oil, open and close repeatedly for
3-5 times to ensure thorough lubrication and increase the hardware transmission mechanism flexibility and longevity.
Pls visit our construction project video as below: